Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Sione - Lent A Time of Renewal 2021

Sione - Lent A Time of Renewal 2021 

Today I did lent a time of renewal. I learnt a lot of things about lent doing these activities it was tricky because i'm at a catholic school and its different from my old school. Something I found easy was doing the Y chart because I was working with my best friends and they helped me. Something I found hard was the 5 questions because i'm not a expert on lent. 

The season lent comes after the ordinary time. Lent is a season for prayer, alms giving and fasting. The other potential season is advent. Lent prepares us for the feast of Easter.  People use lent as a time of renewal and spiritual growth to focus on their relationship with Jesus.

Here Is My Work Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment