Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Pablo Picasso Art Cubism Final Drawing

 Pablo Picasso Art - Cubism Final Drawing

Last moth we began our cubism portraits based on Pablo Picasso's cubism art. In cubism you can play around with lots of shapes. The facial features like your eyes, nose, mouth and ears can be in different shapes and places. We did two practice drawings before completing our final product. (You can read my blogs about them here Picasso #1 Picasso #2 ). 

Something I noticed about my classmates art I think all of us split the faces gave different designs to theirs, some people moved their noses eyes mouth around and put them in different places.

Something I found interesting was some of my class mates they put one part of their mouth in one spot and the other in a different place. Something I found interesting was that Pablo Picasso changed his art over time. 

Something I found difficult was drawing because i'm not the best drawer so I was struggling to draw. Some of my classmates one looks awesome because they did one side and the other was way different to their other side.

For this picture I wanted to focus on cubism and playing around with the shapes. I like cubism because you can play around with the shapes and move them around you can also move body parts.

Here Is My Final Picture!



 

Here Are My Drafts!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment