Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Sione - Dinosaurs Timeline

 Sione - Dinosaurs Timeline

Today for science I did things about Dinosaurs (Triassic, Jurassic & Cretaceous Times). It was a pretty easy activity but it was kinda hard at the same time. Something I found tricky was in the start I was kinda confused but then I read some of my classmates blogs then I knew what to do. Something I found easy was adding the pictures in because it was easy because all I had to do was type the name of the animal/insect/dinosaur to get the picture of it.

9 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei tokouso my name is William Hingano from GTS your best freind i like the work you did about the dinosaur timeline hope to see you soon at the marist training hope were in the same team all the best from the boys leshhhhhh gooooo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye William Ofa Atu aye stay safe and tell the boys to stay safe see you in a sports tournament!

      Delete
    2. sup sione me and willam miss you

      Delete
  2. see you in are sports tournament to we all miss you the boys are safe and you stay safe to it is boring at school with out you sione how is your new school do you got new friends and do you got are cool teacher have you seen jerry.HOPE WE HEAR FROM YOU SOON LESSSSSH GOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sup Dre hope to see you guys again maybe soon in a sports tournament all love from Sione Stay safe aye! and keep working hard aye for me aye and my teacher is cool as.

      Delete
  3. love u from me and dre and vake we love playing rippa rugby but it would be more fun with you there. see u soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you guys going to the rippa rugby tournament on tuesday or is it just the year 7 & 8?

      Delete
  4. sione hope to see you soon we are playing rugby soon hope you are their don't smash me and willam and vake we might cry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha Miss you's aye hope fully see each other in the future!

      Delete