Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Sione - Mothers Day Mass/ Card

 Mothers Day Mass





Today we had a very special mass. We were celebrating Mother's day. We had some of our mothers come in and celebrate with us. 

In class this week we made our very own Mother's Day cards. We made cards out of  quilled or quilling paper. We had to get a piece of A3 coloured paper and fold it. Once we folded it we had to get strips of coloured paper the colours were pink, violet and white. We had to make a shape of a hard with two strips of coloured paper. Then we had to glue it with PVA glue on the sides and glue them on the piece of paper that we folded. Then when you finished gluing it you get a paintbrush or a pencil and you make a swirl with it.

In my card I wrote how much I appreciate my mum, how I know she loves me and why I love her.




No comments:

Post a Comment