Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

Sione - Our Amazing Plants Presentation

 Sione - Our Amazing Plants Presentation 

Last week Friday we had to join groups I got in a group with Dereon, Krystal and David. We were going to present about the Rimu Tree. We had at least 4 days to write and practice. We were supposed to present on Thursday but GI Primary didn't show up so we didn't present on Thursday. The trees were The Rimu Tree, Kauri Tree, Puriri Tree, Hiapo Tree, Heilala, Kanuka and Manuka, Cabbage Tree, and more other amazing trees. When I was up presenting I was pretty nervous but at the same time I didn't care. Here Are Some Pictures! Here Is The Link To Our Presentation!








1 comment:

  1. Hello Sione and Greetings, Its me Lisiate remember from school, and also by I like you're diagram, also the presentation is amazing.
    I got no way of saying a helpful comment because you're already smarter then me, and also you are one of the best bloggers I know.
    Keep up the great work Sione!

    ReplyDelete